Ford 7.3L 2V Godzilla Engine
ROUSH CleanTech’s Generation 5 Godzilla Engine is the next advancement in powertrain technology, delivering more power in a compact package.
The Ford 7.3L Roush Godzilla Engine engine is produced at high volumes — more than 600 engines per day. That’s six times the competition!
Available in Ford commercial vehicles
(F-450/F-550; F-650/F-750; F-53/F-59; E-350 cutaway; and E-450 DRW cutaway), Micro Bird G5 Type A buses and Blue Bird Vision Type C buses. *Also available with gasoline fuel system in school buses.
The innovative propane autogas technology integrates Ford's new 7.3L V8 engine in Class 3-7 chassis. The Gen 5 engine is:
- Compact and more powerful
- Easier to maintain with more room to perform service work
- Higher in peak horsepower.
- Equipped with technical innovations including stronger and lighter forged fuel rails, refinements to belt and accessory drive and streamlined fuel system routing and integration.
- 70% cleaner than federal emissions standards.
Warrantied with unlimited mile powertrain.
- Backed by 45 years of Roush engineering and over 1 billion miles of alternative fuel experience.